2) Blog Podium is less than three weeks away and I for one, can’t wait! Will you be there? If you have a ticket, then you can enter to win Tea with Sarah Richardson. How cool is that? But hurry as the contest closes tomorrow (September 4th at midnight). Go here for more details.
3) Did you move someone into university residence over the weekend? If so, then you know that it’s sometimes tricky to personalize their dorm rooms. My friends over at Posterjack have some great ideas including this photo clothesline using string, clothes pins and your favourite prints. Visit their site for more inspiration and photo ideas.
5) And did you see these spaces that Christine blogged about? I am so in love with this room:
The rooms are in the home of this new-to-me UK blogger who writes 47 Park Avenue.
6) I posted this photo on Instagram of my bedroom makeover in progress with new lamps from West Elm and nightstand from Geovin.
And then I just posted this photo of fabric for my headboard – yet to be made. I finally decided on black and white stripes as I think it will go with everything like the pillows I already have, florals etc. (And terrible Mommy, while others are posting on Instagram their kids 1st day of school pic, I’m posting a decor photo!)
7) The Princess Margaret Lottery Showhome opens this weekend in Oakville. I blogged about previous year’s here. This year Brian Gluckstein and his team designed and decorated it. It is elegant yet approachable and I can’t wait to visit it in person. Here are a few photos from their site.
8) Lastly, stay tuned for a post later this week on an addition to my daughter’s room. Check one to-do off the list!
Hope all your kidlets have a great first day back at school! (for those that are back this week.) I’m hoping to get back to more regular blogging!