Thursday, August 9, 2012

Style at Home’s 20 Questions With Me!

I’m so happy and honoured to be featured on the Style at Home site answering their “20 questions.”  Over the years, they have asked the questions to a number of talented designers and bloggers.  So, I am thrilled to be amongst them!

Decor Happy

Yes, that would be me on their homepage!

Have a read here and let me know what you think.  I chose “Don’t Stop Believin” by Journey as the soundtrack of my life not so much for the song itself but the meaning of those words – don’t stop believing in yourself/you are never too old/good things happen to those who wait!  (I know as I have been a late bloomer in all aspects of my life!)

Sorry if you have seen this already on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram – not too excited! Thanks for all the cheerleading - really appreciate it!

I’m in Style at Home’s SIP on Organizing which will be out on August 27th! If you live in the Milton area, can’t promise you that you will find it on newsstands as I may be buying them all up! (Yeah, pretty excited!)

 

11 comments:

  1. OH my, congratulations are definitely in order. I can definitely see why you are so excited. I'm looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Vanessa! Great feature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so exciting! a huge congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Vanessa!! I can't wait to read it. Love your song choice too....I agree totally!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would got buy them all too! Let me know if you need more because I will be going to Barnes & Nobles to buy it and read all about you!!!
    Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, congratulation!
    can't wait to read your article.
    Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats V!! Fun to read your answers and learn a little more about you :)
    Can't wait for the special issue to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vanessa, so excited for you. Congrats......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool Vanessa :-) First Steven & Chris, now Style At Home... pretty soon you'll have your own HGTV show! :-) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY yay yay! Congrats my friend! I loved reading through those 20 Q's. Big hugs to you,

    Nancy xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great interview! Congrats on the feature- you deserve it! Love that bedroom- amazing what a little panel treatment can do to a boring wall!
    Joanne @ Homestyling101

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers! Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Please note that if your comment links back to a business website, it will not be published.

Related Posts with Thumbnails